REPRESENTATION OF AUTHORSHIP AND AGREEMENT AS TO PUBLICATION OF REFEREED FULL-PAPER MANUSCRIPTS AT CONFERENCES
- I represent and warrant that the refereed full-paper manuscripts that I have submitted to AHRD for presentation at the February 2014 conference (the "Work”) are original to and authored by me (and any co-authors) and are appropriately attributed.
- I further represent and warrant that, at the time of submission to the conference, the entire Work has not been published elsewhere (e.g. in a journal or at another conference). This excludes Work based on dissertations and theses published by a university or college.
- I further represent that the Work does not contain material that infringes or violates any personal property rights of others or that constitutes defamation, invasion of privacy, an infringement of the intellectual property right of any third person, or that is otherwise unlawful.
- If requested by AHRD, I agree to provide AHRD with pertinent source materials for the purpose of pre-publication review for accuracy, authorship and libel or for the purpose of any post-publication investigation deemed necessary by AHRD arising from the publication of the Work.
- It is understood that AHRD shall have no obligation to publish the Work.
- I have read, understand, and agree to comply with AHRD’s Standards on Ethics and Integrity, and confirm that the Work submitted for the conference meets those Standards.