The Outstanding HRD Scholar Award (formerly the HRD Scholar of the Year Award) is presented to an outstanding human resource development scholar who has demonstrated a continuing record of scholarly productivity and influence in the profession.
Chair, AAhad Osman-Gani
- Continuing and substantial contributions to research in HRD, evidenced by research articles and other scholarly publications
- Substantial contributions to the advancement of research in the HRD profession, evidenced by research-related service to the profession as well as building research-related infrastructures
- Significant contributions to the development of new knowledge in HRD evidenced by citations of published works
- Nominations may be made by any active AHRD member.
- Nominations must include letters of recommendations by nominators justifying worthiness of the nomination along with a complete and updated vita/resume of the nominee.
- Nominations must also include the full professional titles and addresses, phones, faxes and e-mails of both the nominee and the nominator.
- Alexandre Ardichvili, University of Minnesota
- Peter Kuchinke, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Tom Garavan, Edinburgh
Napier Business School
- Michael Marquardt, The George Washington University
- Laura Bierema, University of Georgia
- Andrea Ellinger, University of Texas at Tyler
- AAhad M. Osman-Gani, IIUM University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Jerry W. Gilley, Colorado State University
- Baiyin Yang, Tsinghua University
- Reid Bates, Louisiana State University
- Todd J. Maurer, Georgia State University
- Wim J. Nijhof, University of Twente
- Elwood F. Holton, III, Louisiana State University
- Richard A. Swanson,University of Minnesota
- Darlene Russ-Eft, AchieveGlobal, Inc.
- Karen N. Watkins, University of Georgia
- Gary N. Mclean, University of Minnesota
- Victoria J. Marsick, Columbia University
- Ronald L. Jacobs, Ohio State University
- Fred Otte, Georgia State University
« Back to the Awards Page