The Outstanding HRD Scholar Award (formerly the HRD Scholar of the Year Award) is presented to an outstanding human resource development scholar who has demonstrated a continuing record of scholarly productivity and influence in the profession.
Submission Deadline: November 4, 2016 | Submit the Form Now!
Chair, AAhad Osman-Gani
- Continuing and substantial contributions to research in HRD, evidenced by research articles and other scholarly publications
- Substantial contributions to the advancement of research in the HRD profession, evidenced by research-related service to the profession as well as building research-related infrastructures
- Significant contributions to the development of new knowledge in HRD evidenced by citations of published works
- Nominations may be made by any active AHRD member.
- Nominations must include letters of recommendations by nominators justifying worthiness of the nomination along with a complete and updated vita/resume of the nominee.
- Nominations must also include the full professional titles and addresses, phones, faxes and e-mails of both the nominee and the nominator.
Nominations to the Chair are due by November 2, 2015.
Deadline to report the award winner is due to the Office by January 11, 2016.
- Alexandre Ardichvili, University of Minnesota
- Peter Kuchinke, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Tom Garavan, Edinburgh
Napier Business School
- Michael Marquardt, The George Washington University
- Laura Bierema, University of Georgia
- Andrea Ellinger, University of Texas at Tyler
- AAhad M. Osman-Gani, IIUM University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Jerry W. Gilley, Colorado State University
- Baiyin Yang, Tsinghua University
- Reid Bates, Louisiana State University
- Todd J. Maurer, Georgia State University
- Wim J. Nijhof, University of Twente
- Elwood F. Holton, III, Louisiana State University
- Richard A. Swanson,University of Minnesota
- Darlene Russ-Eft, AchieveGlobal, Inc.
- Karen N. Watkins, University of Georgia
- Gary N. Mclean, University of Minnesota
- Victoria J. Marsick, Columbia University
- Ronald L. Jacobs, Ohio State University
- Fred Otte, Georgia State University
<< Back to the Awards Page