What is a SIG?
An AHRD SIG:
- May be organized around an area to which AHRD members are making or are likely to make scholarly contributions.
- Provides disciplinary "home bases" for members with specific scholarly and/or professional interests.
- Encourages scholarship, dissemination of information, and fellowship among persons of similar academic and/or professional interests.
- Can offer a range of service activities, including educational sessions and social events, newsletters, web pages, professional development opportunities, and recognition programs.
Click here to view SIG FAQs.
About the AHRD Listservs:
- The AHRD Listservs are updated monthly.
- Access SIG groups in your profile. Found in "Groups."
- If you want to change your SIG groups or sign up for a SIG when you are not joining or renewing, please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our listserv host may not recognize and may not forward messages to email addresses ending in aol, hotmail, comcast, and yahoo.
- Our listserv is only able to have one email address associated with your profile. The email address associated with your AHRD.org profile will be the email address used to update the listservs.
- You must be a subscriber to the listserv in order to send or receive emails from that listserv.
- You must use the exact email address you are subscribed with to send a message.
- When replying to a listserv message, select "Reply" to reply only to the message sender or "Reply All" to reply to the entire listserv.
List of AHRD SIGs
Board Liaison: Jessica Li
Click on the title for more information.