Please use the following form to request a letter from the Academy of Human Resource Development to support your application for a U.S. Visitors Visa. This form is needed to ensure the accuracy and spelling of your submitted information. A letter will be emailed back to you in PDF format. This letter is not a substitute for your actual Visa. You must still comply with the formal visa application process.
- All fields are required. For each entry/word, capitalize the first letter, then lowercase for the remainder (example: John Smith). Enter N/A in fields that do not apply. Use your own unique email address so that we may contact you directly, if the need arises.
- When you have completed the form with the proper information, press the "Submit" button.
- The completed form will be sent to AHRD for our records. Please allow one to two weeks for your Visa application letter to be processed.
- Finally, you will receive a formal letter of reply via email from AHRD International Research Conference in the Americas to provide to your embassy. If you do not receive your Visa invitation letter within one to two weeks, please check your e-mail spam folder.
- NOTE: By completing this form you will NOT be registered for the 2017 AHRD Conference in the Americas.